FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Go West, Not East, page-36

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi LTA,
    Some days Tony999 posts stuff that is plain s^%&^& and a lot of negativity shines through. I read and if necessary, discard it straight away and no TU.
    Some days Tony999 posts stuff that holds a lot of truths and shows many element of mature logic reasoning, particularly in the "stock exchange/stock trade" arena and I take on board what I perceive to be sensible. And I'd give a TU if I think it deserves.
    We can all post "blue sky shite" and get TU's and not be crucified by those who just want to hear "good stories" . That's easy.
    As for Tony999's last post, there was 1 or 2 lines that I thought he/she is talking %^^ but as for the rest I saw a fair bit of realism.
    We are here to get opposing opinions. If all was blue sky, then I'd get out of here because it would be a bunch living in glass houses.

By the way LTA, my post is not directed to you or anyone else- rather, it's a general observation and it just happened to be that your post was the closest to click the "reply button"

Attended IP yesterday in Perth - won't make comment at this stage. Rather wait for Mandurah's report and will fill in, if need be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.