XRO 3.51% $131.10 xero limited

Go Xero $30, page-4

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Searching google trends
    Xero leading aus/nz easily over myob who is trending down as xero rises as does quickbooks online
    Uk xero now in front over sage who is also trending down to xero but again quick books online is increasing
    The us market quickbooks online is leading by a massive margin and xero and sage off a low base however xero seems to be on a slight up trend
    South africa sage leads but xero seems to be on a slight down trend especially as quick books inline is increasing
    Singapore again xero seems to be on a down trend
    I believe mote and more that quickbooks online and xero are the major players of the future and considering sage is a massive company that is saying something
    Xero is a disruptor to accounting through cloud and aws partnership and automatic learning will continue this disruption
    Xero will be worth more than double current valuation as revenue increases and xero turns to profit
    Uk is key as they need market dominance to increase revenue to compete with quickbooks as intuit increases marketing and catches up to xero cloud disruption
    I believe xero needs more usa exposure and nasdaq listing and a big usa company partnership like amazon helps
    I own xero in super and personally and feel the asx has under estimated xero true value
    Last edited by lordspinalot: 03/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$131.10
Change
-4.770(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01B
Open High Low Value Volume
$131.90 $133.02 $130.87 $70.46M 536.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $131.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$131.30 97189 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.