XRO 0.18% $144.67 xero limited

Go Xero $30, page-63

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Had my Xero account manager and another Xero employee who travels around asking gold and platinum partners how the Xero experience can be improved come visit me and my staff at the office Friday
    Things I got out of them that I thought would be relevant to this thread

1. Uk pumping and has just surpassed nz by revenue to be number 2 behind Australia.
    2. The innovation in the pipeline is massive and at xerocon next September in Brisbane prepare to be blown away
    3. Xero is starting to be noticed in the USA. 12 months ago no one knew, now they are being noticed
    4. Xero is very interested in India. I think India has like 40m businesses. Government is focussed on India being an economic power. Watch this space as this is the first time India has been mentioned

Australia is showing no sign of slowing. They expect xerocon next year to grow in numbers by 30 per cent

Intuit had there local accountant meeting
    A colleague of mine went and here is what was said

QBO want the Australian market. They are spending big. The tech behind the product is superb but the youngest bloke in the room was 50
    QBO interface is designed for accountants and QBO want us to be the bookkeeper and the accountant. I don't have enough time being an accountant let alone do bookkeeping work at a much lower rate
    Xero was designed so the business owner can do the books. That's why it appeals to so many people

Just thought I would provide this for you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$144.67
Change
0.260(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $22.08B
Open High Low Value Volume
$144.25 $145.03 $143.40 $28.48M 197.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $144.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$145.01 154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.