NST 1.52% $14.30 northern star resources ltd

go you good thing, page-2

1. 33,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    What I find intrigueing is Bill's ability to leverage without decreasing interest cover ratio, unlike most firms.
    First he gets options instead of wages in NST during the GFC
    Second using NST as a vehicle with a cap of only around $5M gets Paulsens with effectively a $40M loan although wrapped up as a royalty payment so eliminating tax I am guessing
    3 THen increases prodn and switches to own machinery to have better control
    3a converts his oppies to shares with the higher share price.
    4 By drilling from underground plats reduces the distance to the orebody target compared with the previous owner who drilled only from surface and in so doing Looks to have possibly found an offside lode in Paulsens which could double mine life
    4 Gets around 1MM in ounces in Ashburton tenament for nix.
    Works out using flotation can get a 3 to 1 mass recovery from the sulphide ore at Ashburton which will probably result in a CIP cirucit 1/3 the size needed and possibly a smaller ball-mill (guessing here)depending on the grind size needed for flotation recoveries.
    5 Short term will increase Paulsens throughput around 20% with an investment of only around $7MM

Because of the above I have held 97% of my shares in this since putting 1/4 of my portfolio at an average of 8 cents 16 months ago

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.30
Change
-0.220(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.09 $14.33 $14.00 $67.29M 4.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4594 $14.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.31 38039 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.