ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

agreed DWJD, some publicity isn't a bad thing. Regarding HP...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    agreed DWJD, some publicity isn't a bad thing. Regarding HP Riversdale offer, its been rejected at $2.20 by Riversdale independent Directors as it Materially undervalues Riversdale and does not represent fair value. Independent experts have concluded that the Offer is not fair and not reasonable. Independent expert has assessed fair market value to be between $2.56 and $3.05
    The independent Expert valuation is sensitive to assumptions made around the long term coking coal price of USD$ 135/tonne, not the current trading price of USD $200/tonne
    Riversdale value is expected to be significantly higher if long term coal price exceeds the long term real consensus price, of $135/tonne
    The independent Experts analysis shows that even if real long term coal price is USD$ 162/tonne, which is currently 19% below current spot price of USD $200/tonne, Riversdale shares would be valued between $4.40 to $5.01
    There is a myriad of valuations that can effect the Riversdale Share price, but I think the $162 assumption somewhere between Now $200 and 10yr. long term $135 is a fair valuation of what it can be worth
    Totally understand Winenuts frustration, ( been here since IPO as well ) but I don't think what is transpiring at Riversdale right now can be ignored
    I'm sure Phil King has not recently dropped $10M into Atrum, increasing its stake to become one of, it not the biggest holder, without having faith we will progress to the next stage, or even already be on someone's radar. Atrum is ridiculously undervalued
    Just think we can throw in some Anthracite as well. Although its not priority now, JOGMEC are still there, and the product is still there. Somebody will want the Anthracite eventually,even if they get it by default with Elan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.