PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

go you good thing, page-12

1. 342 Posts.
    I take the point but think it is more to do with the price being easily manipulated by small volume trades. When something is very tightly held there is a high chance of a lot of positioning going on between holders. My suspicion is that the price was driven down to allow low price trades to suit a multiiplicity of purposes. Then we had the announcement the other day that kind of signalled that the key stakeholders think it is now time the price went up (this was the purpose of the comparison between Nevada Copper and PMH). I didn't really see any Opes Prime trading in the volumes. There was one day when it was 1M but I suspect this was transfer of ownership - check the XT trades.

This stock is so tightly held there is nothing to trade. Hence if you want to do things at specific prices, it is easy enough to achieve. the whole point here is that the current price is totally artificial. On any objective valuation, it is worth 80c + purely on the basis on Ann Mason, not counting Blue Rose etc. These are my thoughts but DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.