FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Gob smacked, Dumb and Dumber

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

Thanks for the detailed post LiveEagle7 (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/25028835/single), brilliant, more damming content than I could ever have wished for. If this is true, No brainer now, the two MZN stooges have foot in mouth disease plentiful. Gob smacked, disgusted and disappointed the claim got this far.

These old fellas are not fit for public office, IMO. MZN shareholders should be appalled in their BoDs behaviour and where their hard-earned money is being spent. They have no industry credibility now and will be the laughing stock of the West. What a bunch of clowns.

Refer to the following extract from LiveEagle7 recent post for confirmation:

“After the 4th April (supposed agreement date), JT mentioned to Robinson (via email I think. ‘Kidman have the Forrestania Gold and it is our challenge for them to make a deal with Marindi so they don’t flirt (with others). They are sellers’

Again Donaldson said there had been no email contact between the two companies regarding a deal between the 13th April and 13th May when JT & MD had lunch in Melbourne. JT mentioned Marindi were still looking for a good base metals play. The communication between the two is said to have been friendly and none acrimonious.

In June 2016 JT contacted MD regarding the KDR ASX Release regarding Spectacular Grades and said ‘congratulations on a nice release and market response’. My guys are ready to meet any time you want to talk.

There was further communication in June after MD had personal news and JT said ‘ Re: Li, anything to talk about or should we push on on our own?’

In July after another chat JT said to MD ‘ I will leave it until you are ready to talk’

In August there was yet another lunch at the Palace Hotel in Kalgoorlie which was quite convivial and the discussed other proposals, possible JV I believe. It was at this point apparent to Marindi the supposed deal had gone as they didn’t discuss the deal for MH.

In October 2016, JT, Ashton & Robinson were in communication discussing their Forrestania tenements and future drilling. It was mentioned ‘At present Kidman have a world class deposit on our doorstep, let’s hope they continue to push out good results for the next 3 (or few) months’.”

LiveEagle7
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/25028835/single

All over red rover, these guys are dumb and dumber – unbelievable that we as KDR and MZN shareholders have had to entertain their BS. I for one will be seeking legal advice in regards to their actions over the past 7 months and what the repercussions are/can be. What is Mr Geoff Jones thinking? Why would you be party to that moronic behaviour…

Judge Martin should able to table his findings a lot sooner than a lot of posters have suggested, just surprised that he didn’t verbalise them at the end of the wasteful trial. …Gob smacked …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.