FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

gob smacked

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello all, sorry I posted this on General by mistake - just fatigue - my excuse and will stick to that.

Just a quick note, arrived back this morning and still tired - very early starts, long days and late nights. I will have to get Neil LeF to check over what I have to say so just can't post much here yet... This would be a 'double check' procedure which is necessary. I can say a little without his final check however.

It was a great trip, met in head office, Jon G briefly - the new HR star, some other important members of the team - met Gerry F and Phil L (directors) to day hello briefly too, however no discussion in this case. I had dinner with a couple of shareholders for a great discussion in Perth also before I left.

We flew over Laverton next day with Mark H, CB, and Neil. Met and interviewed Travis Craig (dev geo laverton). Met a key contractor or two and some of the guys as well on site in a visual at the pits and in the office. Toured Barnicoat and some of the projects, this one has serious scale!

Back in Kal met with another important share holder, also Chuck, Sue, Dean G (currently group geo), Phung N (head geo Coolgardie), Mark Sampson (open pit manager - fantastic briefing also), Barend now in charge of more than the mill. I toured The Mount and met the new guys in charge down there - steady progress.

The standout was the Pits here - and got to discuss unlocking Coolgardie with Mark, Barend, Chuck, Dean and Phung. Gob smacked at what I saw, did not expect as much progress. I reference my report from a year ago and some prospects can now be added which were not in that report.

I believe I can now more accurately see where FML are going, what a joy to behold. So many quality people in the team and it keeps getting better.

The value of getting on site just can't be underestimated. I am glad I finished buying shares before I went. I even caught up with a former CRE exec in Sydney by chance - what a small world.

The market has this company WRONG and most of you are correct - all in my opinion of course. I will start the report on Monday and believe I can assist to get the truth and progress out in a manner that investors and potential investors can absorb.

I have been careful here, not sure when Neil gets back, these guys are working very hard and more importantly achieving a great deal at an increasing pace, all led by CB, upper management and the Board - enormous energy in the team.

Good night have a great weekend - cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.