FML 6.67% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi all, thanks for the appreciation, T/U's and nice comments -...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi all, thanks for the appreciation, T/U's and nice comments - very kind. I agree on KT's comment on Sue - a great asset :-) I can expand slightly with a LOT more to follow.

Coolgardie now has Phung in charge of geology - she worked with Dean Goodwin on the salt lakes years ago with WMC. Once they worked out how to explore the lakes and how the systems worked they discovered 9 deposits in one year!! This is exceptional - these geo's are exceptional, highly experienced 'serial mine finders'. Healthy competition is back on LOL - who can find the most ounces. I am serious this is their game and they are extremely good at it.

Two super exploration geo's in one company?? No there is a third active in this role and another in Business Development - Jeff Ion at Laverton but more on that later... There is also Chuck McCormick (same category) in the background who put the tenements together in Coolgardie.

Now add Mark Sampson to the fantastic team in Coolgardie and you have an expanding operation that is transitioning to larger volumes of 2.5g/t - 3.5g/t ore from highly economic pits almost adjacent to the mill. They are not small - some loads I saw are 40m wide! They can double ore supply from 30kt a month to 60kt a month sustainably over the next several quarters. Mill full to overflowing with lower cost ounces is the result. Those analysts that think this is a depleted gold field are sadly mistaken.

Very large nuggets have been found at one project (2x 1kg, 1 x 26oz) recently and I have also viewed the airmag images with Phung - who concurs with Chuck and now Dean. Lightly tested dolerite systems that splay at just the right angle off the main structure - same as the other gold occurrences in the filed - to be drilled. So much upside.

Nobody has ever had the scale to do this field justice and now FML have just reached critical mass here - over the hump so to speak. Chuck's vision can now begin to unfold. This story will grow significantly and surprise the market if I am right.

I know this field is difficult with complex geology and smaller pits that require short time amortization treatment, artificially pushing up 'apparent' cash costs however these projects are immensely cash positive and can, when combined together create scale. A scale that has never existed on a field with dispersed ownership and / or under funding issues until this time. And what fantastic timing with gold in the greatest bull market in history now underway and a long way from over.

This is a game changer and lots of hot projects & prospects can combine and see the need for a mill upgrade once funds are generated internally. This changes Coolgardie - opens the 'exploitation' potential for the first time in the fields history.

This is a game changer in my opinion.

Back to work, just wanted to share some analysis on publicly known data (the material stuff is there on record with the pits - I only extrapolate the obvious because I can understand it better after viewing the data with the experts). The company will complete work as required and end up with a mine plan to execute this emerging situation - all in my opinion of course.

Good luck all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $15.59K 111.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7230 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.