FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

gob smacked, page-13

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Darlin, it would not be appropriate for the Board or any member of staff to divulge any information on a negotiation in progress - even if it was in progress which I imagine this would be.

Discretion being the better part of valor averted my strong to overpowering urges to obtain any information on this issue. I agree the market hates uncertainty.

Kal - thank you kind sir - yes underground ops most certainly a feature of this field in future below these pits as the depth will allow less expensive drilling campaigns to prove up the prime targets. Previous drilling is limited and has shown this all to have potential. I will try to give this aspect some additional attention in the report.

Replies may be limited here as have to nail this report and handle other important work for my business after a week away. I will check back in later when I need a break and do my best. This is not the Country Writer show, it is about the posters and FML so I will back off as much as possible and let you guys discuss matters.

Very best to all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.