FML 5.00% 14.3¢ focus minerals ltd

gob smacked, page-32

1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hilohi,

i think if any other miner had found these nuggets they would have had an impressive shareprice rise IRRESPECTIVE of their current price and yes to those comments elsewhere,FML is continuing to fly under the wire,i suspect deliberately
    Maybe Management don't owe DB anything,finding out CRE's base ore from the Admiral pit was no longer acceptable to barrack,even if blended,part way thru the takeover? must have added another straw to the camels back and certainly made CRE less a deal than it was to begin with.DB holding out for a better offer to near the last minute,wouldn't have endeared them either,delaying acceptances and allowing Stone to cement its interest while CRE shareholders doubt reigned.Just my opinion of course.
    Then again a depressed sharepice with upside must make it more tempting to the current holder of that 15% interest in CRE to take FML shares,so Focus can keep its cash in house and then spend it on CRE to make it bloom rather than limp.
    Plenty of the right people in Hong Kong and wouldn't surprise me some interesting conversations taking place between all those CEO's and Managing Directors attending.Maybe some alliances or co-ordination between firms and plant.If your companys small and growing,then it looks like you need to be there,going by the attendance list.

DYOR+DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $47.71K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 13428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.