IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: artemis*** goblin check this one out ********* Evening...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: artemis*** goblin check this one out ********* Evening Art,
    It was only the IGR headder that drew me to read a couple of posts, as I normally wouldn't bother with the dribble associated with the Gob.
    Your effort proves the old adage "Birds of a feather etc.."

Your opening Gambit of "I know Pattersons well" bears remarking upon.....
    Last time I looked "Patersons" was the correct spelling.
    Such attention to the fine detail really lends credence to your remarks.

You claim to know Pats (meet you half way) well which makes your tirade against Tony hard to follow.....and as for your critique of his book "The Green Room".... wow ....your literary expertise just knocks me out.

I have a feeling you are probaly a victim of molestation, "Market Molestation" ie, probably had a bad trade or two perhaps, maybe couldn't pick the top or bottom and need someone to blame.....other than the obvious.

Two of your targets ATX & BMX fared well for me, as for KLS, I wasn't in the game, so no comment.
    BeMax was a major success story after we had accumulated stock at around 11c on average and was sold into a report from Rene Rivkin (God rest his troubled soul) post the Iluka 24c cash bid at around 36 to 38c per share.

Austminex was accumulated around the 8c level with the bulk of stock sold into strength from 26c to 18c.

You've obviously got a hidden agenda and are probably related to that other imbecile DudFox that was on this site the last time I visited for a look around......
    How the hell can you criticise someone over stocks that have long disappeared from the "playground"?
    What are you?
    Yesterdays man?
    Move on son, get a life, there's a whole new world out there, it's 2005.
    Here's a tip for you....gratis too...."Be kind to your Mum"

It has been a long time between drinks to be sure, but the IGO & MML floats have performed exceptionally well, not to mention the Compass placement at 30c...and that's just to mention a couple.

BTW, your mention of ATN brought back fond memories of making a lot of money......placements and trading, but never as a serious investment.

So Art, that's my two bob's worth, hate to see a man denigrated behind his back.
    Why are you so bitter?

Lastly Art, if you can't think of anything nice to say about someone, best not to say anything at all.

Have a pleasant evening wont you, and for goodness sake, look to tomorrow.......the past is past.

Best wishes for a bright and happy future.
    Regards,
    Carl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.