OXR oxiana limited

Rowey it's ok thank's.. Goblin you are just making a bigger fool...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Rowey it's ok thank's..

Goblin you are just making a bigger fool of yourself didn’t think it was possible but …
    Have you noticed nearly every single investor /trader on the PDN board thinks you’re a liar and a joke, and most don’t even bother talking to you. I know westie and I do, but even that is starting to wear thin..

Bugged when I know, but you were telling one and all to short PDN all the time as well. I think it was around $4.00, give and take a little…. Same thing is happening here. It is not a prediction when one bangs the drum and says to short it every day like you do. Especially with the OX... Go get some sort of life out side this…… Even I’m starting to get tried of listening to the same record, I didn’t know you could just go on and on, what a bore you must be in real life..
    Stop worrying about my financial position I’m ok... If you want lets spend a week at each other house, then we can see who can Pee the longest if you want…There are people on this board that know me personally, I can get them to concur the address I give you… I’m game are you? Or are you really just full of it, like everyone thinks..

Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.