goblin says sorry

1. 72,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Today I honour the Hotcopper moderator peoples of this land, the oldest continuing hard nosed stock market forum adjudicators in human history.
    I reflect of my past mistreatment of them and my complete flagrant disregard of Hotcopper rules,in particular governing nudity, harrassment, stand over tactics, extortion, solicting himself prostitution, and generally gerrymanderiing. This was a blemished chapter in our forums's history.

The time has now come for me to turn a new page in Hotcopper's history by righting the wrongs of the past and so moving forward with confidence to the future, and at least have some chance of not being banned daily.

I apologise for flaunting the Hotcopper laws and policies having inflicted profound grief, suffering and loss on our fellow members.

I apologise especially for the posting of my nudity, and intimidating moderators with my massive 5 foot shlong that wraps around my neck.

For the pain, suffering and hurt experienced by the moderators due to my antics, I unreservedly say sorry.

To the mothers and the fathers, the brothers and the sisters, for the breaking up of families of moderators, I say sorry.

And for the indignity and degradation thus inflicted on proud people and a proud Hotcopper culture, I say sorry. I, The Amazing Lord Nostradamus Goblin of Australia respectfully request that this apology be received in the spirit in which it is offered as part of the healing of Hotcopper.

For the future we take heart; resolving that this new page in the history of this website can now be written.

We today take this first step by acknowledging the past and laying claim to a future that embraces all Hotcopperites.
    my
    A future where moderators who have resolved the injustices of the my past must never, never happen again.

A future where we harness the determination of all Hotcopperites to close the gap that lies between us in life expectancy, educational achievement and economic opportunity.

A future where we embrace the possibility of new solutions to enduring problems where old approaches have failed.

A future based on mutual respect, mutual resolve and mutual responsibility.

A future where all Australians, whatever their origins or sexual orientation, are truly equal partners, with equal opportunities and with an equal stake in shaping the next chapter in the history of this great forum.

Hotcopper.....sorry

Regards

Goblin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.