PDN 1.92% $10.09 paladin energy ltd

goblin the goose

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Westie is an enthusiastic man, but by in large a modest person, so now for some plain truth again,

You know it so funny no one really has to prove that gobs is a total idi-ot, he does a great job all on his own, I love mocking him, especially with facts.Westie is a guy who believed and still believes in the strong fundamentals of PDN, and tells it the way he see it, time has ALWAYS proven he’s been right. Every man and this dog who has held Paladin, knows right from way way back, westie has a buy and hold attitude with PDN, I make this statement, and put money on it, No one on the board has made more in percentage terms on there money than westie with Paladin. Was on the floor laughing when Gobs said westie doesn’t know how to trade, what a total boof head statement that is. This thing we do, buy, long term buy, sell, long term sell, it’s all about making a dollar, Westie just happened to have done it brilliantly. Does he get over enthusiastic at times? A good investor / trader has the ability to revaluate situations if they change, he is defiantly not short changed in that area. If gobs saw the paper work of percentage profit of westie’s holdings like I have, he would drown in his own you know what. Oh and if some are thinking I’m exaggerating you would be100% wrong…

When I first joined HC I thought it was a board that we would all try a help one another,
    I love a laugh more than any one, but when things get a bit frightening, on stock markets especially for newbie’s, gob type posts serve no help, and that is just plain wrong. Enf..

All in my humble opinion...

Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.09
Change
0.190(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $3.016B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.16 $10.19 $9.99 $15.71M 1.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1986 $10.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.10 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.