PDN 6.76% $14.06 paladin energy ltd

Hey guys,Jesus, I go to do some things and come back and what do...

1. 10,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hey guys,

Jesus, I go to do some things and come back and what do I find? The Troll (Goblin) got you guys all going. :)

OK - from where I am we are down 14c on what ? a LOW OF $2.78 AND A HIGH OF 3.44 IN WHAT 5 yes 5 DAYS. Thats 14c on a rise of 66c. Who cares? I don't, like PB said how far in front are we. Wasn't it December and we were floating below $2.

Goblin,

Short all you want mate and I'll just accumulate them. And a dump of a million shares. PHFFF who cares out of 444.5 million shares.

You want to see a dump, wait until my associates and I bail out and bank the money. Goblin, I got an idea for you. Go look at the PDN top shareholders and try and work out how many we could dump.

In short, short yourself until the cows come home - the market will just absorb them all (or maybe i will).

Haspete, nah no spare change needed. Doing just fine at the moment. But thanks for the thought. :)

WannaB, IMO there is NO way that Borshoff whipped up a 2 page release to calm the market. Its been planned for weeks and is coincidental. J Borshoff isn't a seat of pants type of guys.

To all the rest who have Paladinitis, there is no cure except us getting rich :)

Also note that this will give us a 30c desparity bwteen us n Euro n Canadian markets (arbitrage - if only I had a Canadian broker. I'd buy up everything and sell it in Canada for a healthy 4 hour 10% odd return.

Nice to see a Yellowcake post. Do you still hold mate? Your post didn't seem to be very supportive?

As a final note - notice we only see the likes o Goblin when theres a minor hiccup on the stellar climb? I wonder why - NOT. PB, Trader, Haspete, WannaB, Trader, E2K and all my other Paladinitis crew, Let the Troll play if he wants, eventually, he'll crawl back under whatever bridge they allow him under :) Notice trolls are a yellow/green. Its the jealousy that kills them all the time. I read a post on HC where someone swears they make money doing the exact opposite that Goblin does. Might try it LOL.

Best wishes to all (even you Goblin).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.06
Change
0.890(6.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.203B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.93 $14.28 $13.83 $31.97M 2.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2049 $14.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.06 1901 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.