XJO 0.79% 7,952.2 s&p/asx 200

It's difficult to comprehend just what's been going on with the...

1. 9,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5134
    It's difficult to comprehend just what's been going on with the thread today.

87 Posts so far.  Amazing.  

At one late point, Pisces mentioned what a pleasure it was to read so many interesting posts.  Here's just a few high points:

Early in the day, GJ came up with a variation on Miss American Pie - The Day the Market Died

Loki spread fear and dread talking about the Ebola scare.

JV proved he's really a Twitcher - and posted an image of a Black Swan.

Then we had that Reserve Bank bloke doing an impersonation of Martis.  That got a few going.

Nine Lives waxed lyrical about Karma and the fate of the planet.

And we've had renewals of XJO membership from people like Mongombolo, Wayward, SCK, Loki, and, dare I mention him, GOBLIN.

Gobbers is a legend in the annals of Hot Copper.  Irreverent, soooooooooooo politically incorrect.  Actually a good analyst if you could get past his anal-isms.  (For newcomers, Gobbers was famous for his truck load of pineapples.)

He must hold the record for the most suspended member of the Hot Copper Tribe.

These days, Gobbers, has toned down, a little - with age and many years in Gitmo - it tends to happen.

But he still has a turn of phrase.

Today - Yes Gobbers turned up on the XJO Thread - with a simple one-liner.  Ahhhh, the Good Old Days.

Gobbers:  That reminds me. Got to buy a sheetload of car retailers tomorrow.

(Oh Dear.  What have I done.  Have I encouraged him?)  

Anyways - watch APE tomorrow.  

OOOPs. I just checked the chart. On a day when the XJO was up >1%, APE was down -3.49%.  

Maybe - DYOR.  Don't believe a word Goblin, Mahendra or anybody else says.

Tra-la-la.

Good luck and good trading.

Redbacka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.