XJO 0.23% 7,682.0 s&p/asx 200

You're a smart man Jeeps .BHP has been a heady play in the 31's...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    You're a smart man Jeeps .BHP has been a heady play in the 31's . The divi's crap but if you want exposure to the ooh la la end of the market you can do it by buying BHP and not lose any sleep if that end of the market falls over .

I must admit that I've loaded up on BHP because being one of those people who's not happy unless they're sending their money around somewhere I figured that that was the most painless stress free way of doing it through this phase.

Mongo's put up a couple of great charts on BHP with some commentary . It's not going to be any ball burster ,but a lot better than cash rates ,low risk. But yeah ,still maybe a little struggle overall.

Banks ,schmanks . Anyone who's not short those has a low attention span . The salad days are over . Mums and dads and the 4,5000,000 financial advisors are going to learn the hard way. It could take a little while to play out but I think anyone invested there is looking at negative capital growth over the next market stanza . I don't believe the divis will support the downside . AVOID imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.