HDR hardman resources limited

goblins great calls on hdr, page-22

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    the devil & the church of hardmanities Sheesssh reading all you guys.... I get the creepy feeling that owning Hardman stock is the pre-requiste to being the member of some spooky ultra-fanatical religious sect!. Yikkees !!!

I think it sooooooo cool you slang off the Goblin !!!

Oh definitly he is old Nick himself... Wicked wicked Gobbo.

Keep-up the knee work ! It will keep the Gobbo away and money from your pocket! For the road to riches will lead you to the Gobbo but the meek shall inherit RRS, Adult shop.com, Metal storm, HDR and many another portfolio clogger that was purchased at its peak by the faithful and ridden to the ground.

Ceaslessly hold onto the Lord Hardman. Yeah if he plumment 50% or spends 15 years lying flat in a crypt. Or even if Muaritannia erupts into civil war! Or cold fusion is perfected and Hardman falls to $0.0000001. Do not despair for eventually the Lord Hardman shall arise. Keep thy faith and do not despair.

Often when sitting on a 98% loss it is nice to turn the chart upside down and hey presto you made a sheetload in the anti-matter universe and vice versa!

Buy this sucker with both hands !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.