OXR oxiana limited

re: goblins investment strategy- stolwijk Yes Tracker, I...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: goblins investment strategy- stolwijk Yes Tracker, I wondered when you would turn up. I didn't start this actually.

I thought it was finished and some constructive posting could take place but no, it was not to be: You had to have your say and try to twist the knife a bit more. And you are good at that.

I mentioned before that you have been here since 1999 but apart from making use of data, including mine, you have given very little back over the years. I suppose you think that making such a "high profile" vitriolic comment, will make up for that.

Yes, you are by far the most viscious, I think. And your mouth is working overtime. I have dealt with you many times. A feature also is that you want the last say when posting.

You never understood that if you posted twice, I would be entitled to do the same. I call that fair but there isn't always that much of it around.

No, I don't need to belong to any gang to be popular. I am not like that. Popularity is not always a good thing.

And what about respect? I don't go along with your highly coloured and partial judgment. I gauge respect by readership and contacts I have on this and outside this Board. I am doing alright, I think.

I do hope you don't come back with another rubbish post; you had your say. Or do you want more again?

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.