OXR oxiana limited

goblins investment strategy- you must read and fol, page-55

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: goblins investment strategy- ?capt. salty Salty, you should have kept your mouth shut. You claim to have a joke whenever you write some viscious stuff but this time you got caught out.

No, I was never banned from a NZ site, that is a lie which of course comes natural to you.

My banning from Ozestock was as a result from a number of circumstances, but no, it won't be interesting enough for you to blackmail me with.

Other accusations have been uttered by you and others (you do hate me do you; please hate me more, I don't care really) but never proven but some people like you use a redneck approach where there is only white and black and grey doesn't exist.

It seems you are one of those, sorry that can't be cured at your age.
    As far as my name is concerned, another balloon of yours is ready to be punctured.

My legal surname is "STOLWYK" and you need to accept that and stop playing games. I sign off with "GERRY". Others sign off with "John" when their first name is "Jonathan". Does that matter; no.

Be glad that unlike your Alias my surname is real. Why bring it up?

Now there is no need for you to hide behind another blustery post: You called me a *crook*, so prove it and forget the nonsense. I only want legal proof. Being banned from a site is not a crime ( I still post at Ozestock under a different name but often sign my posts off with my real Surname).

I am only interested in the word "crook" you used.

I want your legal evidence now please. I don't want any innuendo, no matter how often you used that before. No need to get excited or enlist for support.

Don't libel me my friend.

Come on, give.

Gerry Stolwyk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.