AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

gobsmacked

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I must confess I was not expecting todays move. I had assumed the SW sector had already been written off by the market. I suspect todays announcement was an excuse by the bears to punish this stock.
    Its impossible to say where the rot will stop. A downward spiral is the description that currently fits AED. There appears to be no correlation between the fundamentals and the sp providing you accept my EPS figures earlier today.
    There are 3 schools of thought about AED.
    1/ Production problems are insurmountable and production will never recover. This is a "doomsday" scenario. If you subscribe to this view you are assuming AED will go belly up. To believe this you must assume management are total fools and a complete bunch of liars based on what they said at last weeks AGM and via the ASX company announcements.
    2/ The company is suffering from production problems but you have reservations about managements assertions that things will improve and suspect production will continue at the current rate of 10k bopd.
    3/ Same as 2 but you belive what management is saying namely that problems are temporary and production will increase to at least 15 to 20k bopd within 3 months.
    Me? I'm somewhere in between 2 and 3 above.
    2 things to suck on. They have 40 mbo RESERVES. They are currently shipping 300,000 bo per month @ around $A110 a barrel.
    I'm down about a dollar from buying last Thursday but I'm not selling. Unless somebody subscribes to point 1 above, I see no reason for anybody else to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.