god’s use of force—is it justified? , page-11

1. 9,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    RM,

you say,

you wont come across it cut and pasting from internet dictionaries,

i say

So in other words, Webster's dictionary is wrong and you are right???

you say

in original context in philosophical useage by scholars is that of a deviant from orthodox christianity. Hence if you read it and it is quoted by C S Lewis in one of his papers or say someone more modern day like Ravi Zacharias that is the correct context the biblical scholars would use.

i say,

Christ WAS NOT an orthodox christian

Christ WAS an orthodox Jew.

Current day " orthodox christianity" bears absolutely no similarities to the religion practiced or taught by Christ

C S Lewis and Ravi Zacharias may have a different usage for the word cult, but i think that doesn't make Webster's wrong.

You say

Today if I said TB you are queer but clearly gay, a man prone to bending over so you can collect faggots. Without you and your faggots no women could you ever keep you as warm at night.

You may get a totaly wrong impression of what the original useage for the language was/is ;)
    also not refering tonque in cheek by inference to the more later medieval term for faggots regarding the religious context cheers

i say,

YOU ARE AN EMBARASHMENT TO THE FISH SYMBOL YOU HAVE ON YOUR POSTS.

whatever your meaning or attempted meaning, that is clearly a disgusting thing to post about anybody, especially on a religious forum

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.