god and communication, page-30

1. 1,452 Posts.
    "How much love does God have for us that he sent his only begotten son as a proprietary sacrifice."

Of course numerous scriptures as I stated attest to this fact.

New King James Version (NKJV)

28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

It says "a ransom for many".

7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,

It says "abound toward us".

38 the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

It says "son of God".

17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.

It says "to make propitiation for the sins of the people".

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

12 [p]Neither by the blood of [q]goats and calves: but by his own blood entered he in once unto the holy place, and obtained eternal redemption for us.

It says "for us".

New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition (NRSVACE)

5 Consequently, when Christ[b] came into the world, he said,

‘Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
    but a body you have prepared for me;

6 in burnt-offerings and sin-offerings
    you have taken no pleasure.

7 Then I said, “See, God, I have come to do your will, O God”
    (in the scroll of the book[c] it is written of me).’

8 When he said above, ‘You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings and burnt-offerings and sin-offerings’ (these are offered according to the law),

9 then he added, ‘See, I have come to do your will.’ He abolishes the first in order to establish the second.

10 And it is by God’s will[d] that we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

It says, and it actually speaks volumes if you listen,

“See, God, I have come to do your will, O God”

He didn't say see me I have come to do my will.

"See, I have come to do your will".

He didn't say I have come to do my will.

"And it is by God’s will[d] that we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all".

It says GODS will that WE have been sanctified through CHRISTS SACRIFICE.

15 Through him, then, let us continually offer a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that confess his name.

Always prey then this way. Make your prayers to God through his son Jesus Christ. That way you acknowledge God as supreme creator and you show respect for the sacrifice his son made on all of our behalf.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.