god and communication, page-34

1. RM
    7,410 Posts.
    What rubbish....

Trademanic believes that a "God" would love him so much, that he would sacrifice his only son for him,

lol

Manny you sort of got it right read thee following scripture.

Philippians Chapter 2 (NIV)

5Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,

6who, although He existed in the form of God,

did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.

8Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,

Manny you can see Jesus existed as God, and it was Jesus who emptied himself and gave up equality with the Father to become a servant.

Manny the Father didnt direct or cause the emptying of Jesus to take the form of man. Jesus did this of His free will as stated in verse 7

So it wasnt God that sent a Son off by his decree into the world as a vicarious sacrifice for our sins, Jesus did this by his own actions.

Read the following

John 17

4"I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do. 5"Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Notice Manny how Jesus uses the command language to the Father "Now glorify Me" Jesus isnt saying could you please give me the Glory that I had with you before the creation he was directing the Father whom he had form of God with prior to the beginning of creation.

Manny that is vastly different than God the Father sending his Son of for a mission that will result in great suffering.

Manny the absurdity of Orthodox Christianity is not that a Son was sent into harms way but it was God whom humbled himself in the cloak of Human flesh, the one we call Jesus, chose to die for a mere creature like man.

Have a great night!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.