god and communication, page-48

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Ozeb is "special & significant" to God.

Ozeb is not special & significant to 'God'.

'God' brings Ozeb into the world helpless. without a mother & father, like many are without, his life would experience great hardship

then 'God' makes Ozeb toil for a livelihood, needing to find food, shelter, clothing, medicine, which is why there are so many human being living in poverty in this world. "God" does not love them because "God" filled a world full of his creation of cruel, heartless & greedy people

then 'God' may end Ozeb's life with some horrifically painful disease, like cancer, where Ozeb may need to be injected with morphine & other pain killers

you need to wake up! about Jesus

Jesus was simply a man with a good loving heart who encouraged people to learn from their mistakes (sins) rather than condemning people as outcastes for their sins

you need to place the activity of Jesus within his culture in 30AD

you are taking the mission of Jesus way out of context with your dogma

if a person cannot feel at ease in life & feel love (satisfaction) towards themself without needing to imagine "God's son was sacrificed for their personal sake" then they have some issues, imo

personally, I have 0% need for anyone to declare their love towards me

I have felt 100% whole for the last 25 years of my life

too bad Xians have urges to psychology rape others with their sick cult about a sick god that needs to love everyone

hasn't the sexual abuse in the Xian churches warned them about this perversion?

all the best

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.