god and communication, page-97

1. RM
    7,410 Posts.
    ozeb I am sorry to hear if you your family or friend is being kept alive on morphine. Illness and sickness strike the good and the bad the guilty and innocent. When people talk about unconditional love in its full sense then I can understand how it would clash with reality. I have no belief in such a premise of unconditional love.

There is no promise of health or wealth in life in fact you can see how Jesus himself died and the fate of nearly all of his closests friends the Apostles ended in just a gruesome way. There was no protection from suffering nor death to Apostles such as Paul; Peter, Thomas, etc. If they didnt get it and were killed, should we expect some type of divine shield from life.

Life is unfair no doubt but what hope is there if there is no God. Has life been meaningless bar a few endorphic moments of chemical reactions that occurs in ones body. What value and what meaning or any hope lies at the feet of a dying man women or child.

If one has connected with the soul of another or even reflects on themselves and thinks could this have truly been created by God. Who personally knew me before my birth. This soul of mine created by God and sustained by his Grace.

Would you be looking at a person that in their current carbon form has 7 or so decades to live. or can you see this soul beneath the flesh that may be suffering greatly. The soul under the sustenance of God which may just be able to skip its time space constraints for eternity. How would you then view suffering still with no ultimate hope or meaning in the grand scheme of things

Sure there is no lessing of pain and no comfort but if there is no God and matter and energy is it. Then cancer has just ended the cosmic lucky dip that created life in the first place. No more no less that is the bleak reality.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.