God and Homosexuality, page-2

1. 27,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "You quote
    Leviticus 20:13

13 “‘If a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them."

Then later you post
    "So that law applied to the ones that wanted to serve Jehovah back then, and it served to keep the nation of Israel separate from the surrounding nations. To be homophobic would mean you hate your brother and yet to hate the act is fine. So if I enter your house I'll abide by your rules, and if I enter the house of Jehovah I'll abide by his.

So if the ones seeking to do harm to homosexuals would only read the bible and gain accurate knowledge, they'd understand that it would be a gross sin to murder anyone because of their sexual orientation."

Does that mean, in your view that Leviticus 20:13 no longer applies?

Jesus said

Matthew 5:17-18 New International Version (NIV)
    The Fulfillment of the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Why do you think you can rewrite the law when Jesus plainly said that he couldn't?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.