Enn, Thanks for your comments however your suggested correction...

1. 81 Posts.

Enn,
    Thanks for your comments however your suggested correction is not quite correct.
    ie.
    1000 Million dollars is in fact one Billion dollars, NOT one Million dollars as you stated.

I expressed it in this way to simply illustrate that we are talking serious money indeed...not ten million dollars, not one hundred million dollars but ONE THOUSAND MILLION dollars and that is only the monthly interest payment.

It is a staggering amount of money indeed going up against the wall and I cannot for the life of me, grasp how anyone in their right mind can say with a straight face " There is no problem" !!!

Thankfully, you and many others can see the problems we as a country face in the years ahead.

There is no easy fix for the fiscal mess inherited from the Labor/Greens and they, even under a new leader are obviously not prepared to assist in any meaningful way to help rectify the fiasco they created.

Fair to say that they have learned nothing from their thrashing at the polls in September and so I repeat again.

God help Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.