SBM 4.17% 25.0¢ st barbara limited

god ive read some crap here

1. 1,057 Posts.

Look lads, take your silly charts and toss them in the bin.

This aint that complicated.

SBM is a unhedged almost debt free producer.

What does that mean?

It means it will track the gold price. The only chart you should be reading is the US gold price chart.

Form a opinion ON THE SHORT TERM GOLD PRICE and you will be exactly spot on with forecasting the SBM share price.

I bought my first load of SBM today and I really backed the truck in because I'm punting that the gold price pull back has bottomed and will very shortly be snapping North again.

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with SBM, far from it. Sure they will definitely be going back to the fund managers for $50M - $100M but its not to pay the bills, its because the massive repair job on Tarmoola which caved in is now financially justified thanks to the gold price.

Its going to take that sort of capital to fix it but once fixed they then get access to 5 Million ounces.

Sure they are just covering their cost from Leonora operations which are only processing 3 g/t but when Gwalia comes on stream they will be processing 8-9 g/t.

This company WILL build a very big inventory and maintain it from its aggressive drilling prgram.

It may still go lower (hope not given I just bought) but I'll wager anyone that come Dec 31 2008 it will be trading at $1.20 a share because gold will be trading at $US1,200 per ounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $204.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $695.0K 2.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104600 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 696511 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.