VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

god news day!, page-73

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333

Yes! I am very much with you Klogg on this.

I was never in ANY doubt (imo) when the accounts were referred to as "noisy" that he meant a bit 'busy' or just plain complicated.

And the reason for this is as Klogg says, lot's of corporate activity. I mean don't forget as just one example in all of this....just before AMM's takeover /slash reverse merger whateve's they had announced a large and strategic acquisition (of whom escapes me) which gave them a dramatically increased and long sought after footprint right up the east coast into Qld. (prior to this their operations had largely been in WA, SA & NT).

This never even got the chance to get bedded down before AMM themselves were taken out , then VOC / MTU and so on and so on!

I see absolutely no reason to fear issues with the books other than clarifying professionally and accurately which entity contributed to what during that period as distinct from all income moving forward comes from here.

This situation and allignment of the stars has been ripe for fear mongers and opportunists.

RBS Morgans today commented that of the telecoms only TLS and VOC are immune to the NBN... "...it faces no margin pressure operating under the NBN."

No mention whatsoever of the management turmoil so conveniently percieved of by some in the media and across some forums.

In fact the ructions, which as savvy posters here said were entirely to be expected, were very, very well handled as far as I am concerned, only increasing my confidence in the direction the company will head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.