God no God, so what ?, page-848

1. 23,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@ppm56

REPEAT, get to the Interlinear and LOOK for yourself as I suggest, it IS God speaking at least up to 1:17, one verse could be either the writer or God.
    The writer simply recorded, Exactly what God told Him to say, as I (God) will be talking first, as the WAY was first to be prepared FOR Yehowah -> (Me).
    Jesus ONLY literally comes into John when he comes to John the Baptist, just AS Mal 3:1 says would be the case and soon after, Suddenly, he goes to the Temple.
    All perfect flow with Mal and the Isa matchup, perfection down to a tee, Divine.

As for seeing 1:1 as I do, your Tertullian at first nails what logos means and then runs OFF the rails, Contradicts himself.
    It is astoundingly CLEAR, that part b of 1:1, is exactly as I showed.

Where you clowns get confused is, between inner word (you) and expressed word.
    There is Not one without the other, effectively the same meaning, the latter is simply your Soul/Spirit being expressed out, you, part of you.

If I asked you to recount your entire life, you and possibly unknowingly, would be assigning words to those thoughts, Soul/Spirit of you and you and no one else's.
    Good golly, it Is So, So simple. rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.