god, noah and the animals

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152

Now try understanding this, after all my efforts and good will, I found it hard to deliver a correct assessment of this scenario ( the bibles ) to my sub-conscious so as I may not become infected with the eventual trauma that it could cause. So it was easy for me to discover that over the times, the interpreters gave different accounts of what they thought was true, without even taking into consideration a possibility that it may have been invented by an adult of the time as it was written, and taking underdevoloped people for a merry go round in luna park.

* God realizes that humankind has become very wicked
    * God decides that wiping out humanity will correct the problem
    * However, God discovers one upright man, Noah
    * God warns Noah of the impending doom, enabling (commanding, in fact) Noah to also rescue the animal species that would otherwise not survive the planned catastrophic flood (known as "the deluge")
    * Noah builds an "ark" according to God's instructions to preserve his family and these animals
    * God causes the deluge once Noah has completed the ark and taken onboard the animal species sent him by God
    * All humans die in the deluge
    * The waters recede and Noah and his family (wife, 3 sons and their wives) and the animals disembark
    * God creates a covenant (a contract) with Noah, known by various names, but the Noadic Covenant or the Noahide Laws are common references
    * All humans are descendants of Noah and his wife (and his sons' wives)

Now try placing logic into that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.