I appreciate that all the wars and destruction from the...

1. 6,442 Posts.
    I appreciate that all the wars and destruction from the Napoleonic wars, American Civil War and countless wars leading up to the great war with its intermission, WWI and WWII, until after Vietnam was not enough death and destruction for you. I admire how easily you dismiss the countless deaths caused by Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Tojo and a great cast of unsavoury characters, but might that not be enough for you and Matthew. You're just too greedy for blood.

So clearly that prophecy has been fulfilled.

The teaching of Christianity had reached every continent and country on earth by the mid 1800s satisfying the claim, "all the inhabited earth," because it is not saying every individual.

So clearly that prophecy had been fulfilled by 1830 or so.

Now the end you speak of has been translated in two ways. One way, which is a mistake is end of the world. The correct way as spoken of by Jesus, remember Him, He's the one you should be listening to, not that misguided Governing Body in the US. At the end of Matthew 28: 16 - 24 Jesus says, "And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

So you need to produce Jesus right now, because all the prophecy concerning His return has been well and truly been fulfilled for well over a 100 to 150 years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.