LGL 2.52% $1.43 lynch group holdings limited

god this is a dog., page-9

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate,

It is like fallen in love with a girl mate, holding on to a dream and hoping she will give you a call and she always makes excuses for not returning your calls and you are waiting and hoping and believing her........and refusing to see the reality and accepting what the market is telling you mate........it is all in your mind......she is not calling you back.....LGL is not going up but down....and you capital got stuck.....where it could have gotten you 30% in RIO in two weeks and NAB and MQG....well it is not easy to take a loss......but at the end the loss is always bigger....anyway you look at it...can't get too emotional with stocks.....remember cut your loss short and ride your profit.....hmm easier to do than done.....
    Me still like LGL but I am not in love with it and still waiting to get back in and trade it with momentum....if it is a take over then it is a bonus if not I still like to make a buck....that is all....not to be in love and married to LGL.............just to play with it.......

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.035(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $173.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.39 $5.073K 3.633K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1524 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 13445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.