God to send delusions, page-197

1. 25,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Very simple buddy, he is here on earth in human form, returning back to the Spirit world from which he originated from... God
    You just can't distinguish the part where he is born of Mary in human form and he was also the Son of God (Spirit) called 2 Natures human and Spirit

Liar liar your b.. is on fire as it "IS YOU" that can't see the Wood for the Tree's.
    Returning back = NOTHING of a "SORT" he goes to the Father for the FIRST time.
    YOU show a single verse where Moses, David and Abraham thought any different than, this future one was to be exactly that and did NOT exist in anyway shape or form other than IN the Mind and plans of God as the HIDDEN mystery "within" God and when the times were fulfilled, Jesus trained and received the Spirit/Word without measure, Baptism and "then" God SENT forth his Son.

Jesus in John 17 says, Oh Father as thou has sent me into the world, so have I sent those which you gave me = after Jesus has taught them = Drrr, wake up.

Neh 9:6 - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Psa 33:6 - By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.SPIRIT.

Deu - 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

2 Sam 7:12-14 - And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
    And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
    I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Isa 49:6 - And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Luke 2:30-32 - For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, Almighty God and Fathers.
    Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
    A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Psa 119:105 - THE WORD ALMIGHTY GOD & FATHER = Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

You see little Child John 1:10-12 are NOTHING to do with Jesus, He was sent for "a'" light for the Gentiles.
    10. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
    11. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
    12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
    13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    This is in referenced to before Jesus came, Flood etc and Moses and Co, Almighty God came to HIS own.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    John 6:63 - (God's Word is also Spirit, and Gods Word The Word was given to Jesus) - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak (Almighty God and Fathers) unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 17:25 - O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

John 8:19 - Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

John 8:55 - Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
    Mal 3:1 - Behold, I will send my messenger, (John) and he shall prepare the way before me: (God Almighty) and the Lord, whom ye seek, (Jesus) shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, (John) whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of host --> Almighty God and Father.

You see my friend, John was to clear the path, remove the rubbish for God the Father, recap in the first 13 verse of John, what was already in the world from the Beginning, first two verses of John are outside of creation.

1 Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

"BY" Jesus for creation in the NT = LIES because "by" is NOT even an option to chose from in the Greek from their Word, not mine but THEIRS;
    DIA = Because of, by reason of, for the sake of, through.

So for all these reasons and purpose of a FUTURE one, in the Mind and Plans of God --> Jesus was slain Rev 13:8, was the Beginning of the Creation of God Rev 3:14 and the firstborn of creation Col 1:15 ALL ARE in reference to, IN the mind and plans of The Almighty God and Father BEFORE the world was and this is called GLORY and this is the GLORY Jesus asks for when the world existed with GOD ALONE and now Jesus wants, asks for this Gory and the LITERAL presence of The Almighty.
    Have a LOOK and LISTEN, Greek interlinear = in your face without mans LIES.
    Be very careful though, even some of the English words above the Greek at times, have been wrong, manipulated.
    You guys appear to have no idea of the deception of the angel of light = wolf in sheep's clothing.
    WHY on earth do you think the Bible says, few find it = THINK FEW?
    WE NEED to take many of Jesus's words, as literal, it will HAPPEN, no maybe's.

Days of Noah GUYS = 8 only = what's it going to be this time???

The OT suggests, GRIM, over and over?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.