God to send delusions, page-200

1. 25,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    DBT,

What have you not been seeing in my post.

Man received, became one of US = The Adversary good and evil in thy head and GOD put enmity between them = YEP!

I bet you never hear people mention this FACT?
    Silly buggers think, it was only between Jesus and Mary = goodness me people, Wake up?

Now the ONLY way one can get really on top of this;

Gen 3:22 - And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

It is becoming clear and obvious, most have NOT had the Holy Spirit = The state of the world, for at least 2000 years or more.
    Corruption before Jesus even left.

I'm just totally staggered how these said experts have not seen the clear and obvious?

Ba'al has been in the Temples all along, my golly and every Temple gets flattened.

People don't grasp the fact, Tribulation was on before the writers of the Bible even left, or the ones in the Bible.

Seriously, if one finds the truth, the lights turn on like you could not of imagined and I'm still a Baby.
    The Bible becomes like the Teddy Bears Picnic, seriously.

OH My, penny just dropped, all this time on HC, I have been talking or writing to little Devils

2 Cor 6:16 = there in is the HINT, the 6's in this verse No's;
    And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Thes 2:7 - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. Tribulation
    2 Thes 2:4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

So there we go DBT, the answers for all the different interpretations = FACTS!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.