Thanks for that, but nothing in there that not already known, in...

1. 23,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for that, but nothing in there that not already known, in fact it's well and truly under played as to the full extent that it has caught most, off guard.

Effectively their showing the Mother of harlots and to be a mother, you have daughters.

These little round bickies that they eat = in short represent the sun god.

Basically there are two mothers, New Jerusalem or Babylon -->spiritual context now.

Pretty much every ones mother going into the Tribulation is Babylon, and this is thanks to the Mother Harlot = if you have 3 in your head, your her Daughter.
    Some are still caught up in her as they in other ways, have her roots but they can't see this fact.

The Church from what I see is not the Bride, not the child born and neither the woman giving birth.

The Church is part of the body of Christ, so to suggest he is effectively marrying himself (Body) = yea right, try that stunt on someone else as it's not coming in my Temple haha.
    The head of a Church usually has a wife.

So I would suggest the the child is the 144,000 and they will not be around in the Tribulation like mans invention has suggested, with no support for such a claim.
    The 144,000 born, possibly the Bride, born 23-9-17 and are getting their Gown and trimmings ready, total truth of God's word as that's your White linen, clothing etc. (Groom needs 12mths to get the Father house ready, and the Father approves, hence the Son doesn't know the day or hour, but close to it.

To many OT verses point to the fact, whole world is pretty much out of wack going into the Tribulation and even Revelations says, the whole world worships the first beast.
    Most believe the pork's because their Christians, their not of the world, but you need the truth to be able to claim that and no half truths, God and neither Jesus are divided.
    One interpretation of truth, with the Comforter, so it should be impossible to have variations = Something is seriously wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.