Mr G, Please explain WHY you chose to ignore some clear and...

1. 23,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr G,

Please explain WHY you chose to ignore some clear and obvious points, I put forward, get a load of the following, and there are many passages wrongly interpreted, omissions and adding.

Jer 1:2 (KJV) - To whom the word of the LORD came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.

Truth Hebrew Interlinear;
    Jer 1:2 - To whom came WORD GOD IN in the days of Josiah............
    In the Beginning "WAS" "THE" WORD = God because "HE" IS WORD.
    Now then -
    This red "IN" in now WAY, from the 4 letters in the Hebrew, MEANS is = NO WAY.

אֵלָ֔יו
    Meaning of what each letter here means, from right first to left as Hebrew starts from the right.

Aleph = 1st, God.
    Lammed = Learning.
    Yod = Creator - Spirit/Word.
    Vav = Hook, Join.

So there is NO WAY that "this" 4 letter Hebrew Word means "IN" = NOT Spirit of Truth.

So what the true English, Hebrew word here is, is a mystery, but if one listens to the 4 letter meanings, it says heaps = Spirit of truth.

All over the earlier part of the OT = The likes of Aleph Tav = WORD = WORD ARON, WORD BOB, WORD Mr G etc.

Have a look at the post I sent to Whereu, "if" you want half a chance at seeking the Spirit of Truth and then you will see (?) the new Bible that has been delivered via The Angel.

If you don't see it and "if" the Bible doesn't come alive and speak directly to YOU, YOU have a serious problem and I'm NOT kidding.
    "WE" have been like fish in the ocean, blinded and blood, temple destruction, IS going to happen and soon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.