God, page-12

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ophir posted

The Bible is proof of God. Noah's Ark is on Mt Ararat at 4200 metres, where the Bible says it landed after the Great Flood. Therefore the biblical account is true. Therefore God exists. Hope that helps ...

I think that there is less evidence for Noah's Ark on Mount Ararat than there is for my Tooth Fairy. At least as a child I had some evidence of my Tooth Fairy. I found a coin in my slipper in payment for my baby tooth.

Seriously, here is some information on the topic.

Extract from Searches for Noah's Ark

Modern organized searches for the ark tend to originate in evangelical circles. One academic study[9] comments on
    an interesting phenomenon that has arisen within twentieth-century conservative American evangelism – the widespread conviction that the ancient Ark of Noah is embedded in ice high atop Mount Ararat, waiting to be found. It is a story that has combined earnest faith with the lure of adventure, questionable evidence with startling claims. The hunt for the ark, like evangelism itself, is a complex blend of the rational and the supernatural, the modern and the premodern.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.