ARL 0.99% 50.0¢ ardea resources limited

GODOLPHIN (Pertinent news & discussion prior to the IPO)

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hello everyone, I have created this thread following confirmation in the latest quarterly that the IPO of Godolphin is most likely to be completed within the next 5 months.

I thought we could start discussing items of interest and share news so that all are aware of the great opportunity being afforded Ardea shareholders.

I understand that the prospectus will be sent within the 3rd quarter of 2019, this will contain a substantial amount of information.
    I reason this because Ardea have 3 highly qualified geologists on the team, 2 of these geologists have legacy interest and discoverer status of these tenements.
    We also know that the business intellect and proven success following the Ardea spinout is resident within the BOD.
    The BOD is leading the charge for a very successful launch.

You may think that this is a PR exercise, its not. I have a substantial holding in Ardea, this will result in me receiving free in specie shares along with all Ardea shareholders as a result, I will also be buying PRE IPO shares off market prior to the launch, thus, I have a very solid interest in Godolphin's success.

Now if history is a guide of future behavior, we are in the arena with a BOX seat.

What do we know
    - We know that The BOD likes a very small tight share registry, they are likely to keep this discipline with Godolphin.

- We know that the BOD planned Ardea's IPO meticulously, because they planned all exploration funding needs upfront and catered for this requirement with the Loyalty Options, also making use of government grants to assist with funding and development.
    These plans were so successful that Ardea have not been to market to raise funds beyond this at all.
    We know that Godolphin will have a Loyalty Options package proposed, upfront in the IPO. They have said so.

- We know that the BOD has plans in action to find an offtake partner and that offtake partner has to have a commensurate commitment to funding the plant required to suit their needs. We currently have KPMG working on this project.
    We have not had the calamity and fallout experienced by our peers as a result of poor decision making, lack of understanding and lack of suitable commitment by an "offtake partner "
    We have clarity about our direction moving forward.

- We know the legacy BOD's all have substantial personal financial commitment in Ardea, this is almost guaranteed to be the case in Godolphin as well.

- We know that the BOD have a very commercial bias and determination to succeed, I say this because while we are waiting for the KPMG process to play out at Goongarrie, our teams are productively exploring, drilling and documenting to JORC our tenements in NSW and WA .
    Just yesterday we were officially notified of the new highly prospective claim over the Cathedrals Belt, that it would get immediate attention, in addition to all the other work programs in play.

- We know that the CAN DO attitude resident in the BOD has a very tight grasp on our finances, especially considering the ambitious work programs undertaken. When compared to our peers we shine the light.
    We are also fully funded for 5 quarters in future with over $11 million in the bank, based on an average of 4 quarterlies cash burn.

- We know that the quality of announcements and the information contained is far more detailed and generous than our peers get.
    We can honestly say that we are informed as best we can be, within the parameters of legal requirement and sensibility.
    We get information that many of us, me included need help deciphering.
    It seems to me that the door is open for explanation, and that the explanation is truth.

- We know that the Godolphin spinout is intended to reward the existing shareholders,
    This can be treated as a dividend for your loyalty in Ardea.
    This can also be treated as a great opportunity to diversify your holdings at no cost.
    This can also be treated as an opportunity to recover some capital on your investment.
    For me this is an opportunity to not only get a free leg up into something highly prospective, but to also increase that holding with my box seat entry ticket at smart 708 Smart Investor discount pricing.

The floor is open for discussion on Godolphin.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.