ARL 1.22% 40.5¢ ardea resources limited

GODOLPHIN (Pertinent news & discussion prior to the IPO), page-17

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    You may like to reconsider your thinking on Godolphin's prospects based on the following public knowledge:

The Lachlan Fold Belt is host to numerous major bulk tonnage gold and base metal mines. Of particular note is that the major deposits at Northparkes and Cadia are hosted within or adjacent to the Lachlan Transverse Zone (LTZ), a west- northwest trending lineament that is thought to represent a fundamental crustal weakness that corresponds to major mineralized centres. Several of Ardea’s projects, including notably Lewis Ponds, are located within the LTZ.

The Ardea development concept at Lewis Ponds is a bulk tonnage, low grade open-pit system comparable to McPhillamys, which is hosted by the same geological squence as Lewis Ponds.

Previously, Lewis Ponds was explored as a high-grade underground deposit, with a historic resource of 6.6Mt at 1.5g/t Au, 69g/t Ag and 2.4% Zn3 estimated (refer Ardea Prospectus Table 3.2 for full description of resource status).

Sampling old shafts at Lewis Ponds, with historic diamond drill core trays in the background. This shaft is one of a line that has mined a pyrite-quartz “sinter” that typically assays 9.9 - 12.1g/t gold and 272 - 539g/t silver. None of these shafts have been drill tested, despite the high grade mineralization.

Known Lewis Ponds Project Mineral Resources are --------------> 6.62 m/t @ 1.5 Au g/t,

6.62 m/t @ 69 Ag g/t,

@ 2.4% Zn

@ .02 Cu

@ 1.4 Pb

This information was prepared and first disclosed under the JORC Code 2004 and has now been independently updated to comply with the JORC Code 2012 on the basis that the information has not materially changed since it was last reported. (from Ardea Prospectus) The above information will undoubtedly change with updated info once Godolphin Resources lists.

The Lachlan Fold Belt was once described to me by a "wise man" as the likely future Kalgoorlie and for this and the above reasons not only will I hold my free shares but also apply for more in the priority application.

Maybe now you or others might like to calculate the gold content and credits contained thus far.
    One only really has to look at how others are faring in this part of N.S.W.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.