ARL 8.79% 49.5¢ ardea resources limited

GODOLPHIN (Pertinent news & discussion prior to the IPO), page-47

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Alexander - Personally I believe Ardea have made some positive announcements already and the more recent announcement of 3rd September with the Lewis Ponds Resource Upgrade comprising of
    • A new JORC 2012 Mineral Resource for the Volcanic hosted massive sulphide (VHMS) Lewis Ponds Project comprises Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resources. Total resource is:
      20.24 Mt at 0.5g/t Au, 33.3g/t Ag, 1.5% Zn, 0.7% Pb, and 0.1% Cu

• Total contained metal is over 326,000 oz gold, 21.6 million oz
      silver, 290,000 t zinc and 135,000 t lead
    Surely that in itself is positive for a walk up start junior. I am sure many other juniors would be envious of this kind of future.
    • Mineralisation at Lewis Ponds is open in all directions with the resource part of a much larger mineral camp extending over 9 km to the southeast with extensive gold, copper and base metal workings.
    Having the second largest footprint / landholding / tenure of unexplored ground in N.S.W. in an area that was several years ago described to me by a well credentialed person as "the next or the new Kalgoorlie" and one only needs to see who is successful in that area at present.
    I think you do not doubt the current and future potential of the Lachlan Fold Belt and if you have missed some of the announcements regarding Godolphin Resources you should go to the website
    www.godolphinresources.com.au

Personally I believe the IPO (subject to shareholder approval) will be a success and oversubscribed with scale back given the right market conditions when GRL is likely to list in November.
    I probably don't need to convince you that Ardea shareholders should take advantage of the Priority Application form for shares over and above the free shares they will receive.

No doubt we are likely to see more announcements leading up to the IPO.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.040(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $98.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $63.93K 130.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3214 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.