god's will you say?, page-43

1. 411 Posts.
    DUB is this the reason for your signature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZF5wpntXsk

Raks
    as an aetheist its easy to love every day & state to people you have one life live it & enjoy, remove your stress & everything you hate
    you have one life their is no magical afterlife. religion or afterlife is not something to work towards. Your son needs to do what he wants remove the negatives their is no past or future just the present

Each to their own but their is no proof of gods & i find it funny that in this day & age people believe in tainted up medieval beliefs lots of bible & koranic beliefs are based on sumerian mushroom cults stolen & repackaged

A belief in a religion is weak taking the easy way out people that embrace religion are followers & get screwed folowing it. When you realise you have one life
    you will realise their are no 2nd chances praying wont help & the people & things you love are all that matters.

IF your life is shite why live it change it or take a can of harden up religion will not help ,
    maybe live for the people who care maybe you should not be so self absorbed & think about others, maybe the people you care about are to caught up in
    the arcane teachings of religion or the work they do to make money to bother about anything else, cut em move on their not worth worrying about.

Go look at a sunrise get in the ocean everyday its real, do what you want you only have one life.

Seriously this debate is very funny to me when stuff goes wrong your life is shite you have to have a higher god whilst it is all warm & fuzzy to think their is something after death be it god or pyschic's it does not exist never proven never will be, put your energy in to the people you love & the things that give you pleasure when you do that you will find harmony in your life

Case in point i got a 3 second tube surfing today, my 2 yr old son collected & filled his wheelbarrow with wood for our fire i ate a fresh fish i caught
    from the ocean & fed my extended family, my wife told me she loved me what else is needed.

WHY DO I NEED RELIGION why does anyone, but i am concerned by the werewolves & vampires & fairies that live at the bottom of my property.

Newry2 feel free to respond to my previous but no doubt you will not as you are in rapture to your lord & master

& yes cabbie baby boomers were a failed generation but take heart as a GEN X trying to fix up your generations mistakes with my son even with the over inflated house prices that have funded your retirment
    GEN X will succeed my 2yr olds genration will smash us all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.