GoFundMe removes Israel Folau’s fundraising campaign for breaching terms of service, page-155

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I dunno about cutting their heads off... thats inciting violence here and now... and someone my act on it as allah's authorised agent

what ixzy said is they, along with other groups such ad adulterers would go to hell... not that they should be harmed right here snd now

my opinion
    if someone is gay... they either dont believe in god and they should treat it as if you would say you are going to the land of oz in some fairytale, or they do believe in god and they can simply say god will judge me when i pass away from this world

To me ... its just the christiphobic left gone mad.... they are actually acting like the very fascists they proclaim to hate

i am not religious... i did donate on go fund me as i think what the ARU did was an intrusion on basic rights of religious freedom and free speech... and its just PC bullshite

After go fund me closed it down... i donated 5 times amy original mount via the acl.org.su site

The left can jam it up their proverbial!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.