MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Goh hock stands down

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    In relation to Goh Hock, why would a person with his education, experience and prestige (Santos & Harbour and other illustrious seats) be concerned with MEC. I would venture to guess that it poses a challenge that he believes in. Money is certainly not nor career advancement, it might be that he sees something in the company beyond what Breeze ever did. Whether this time is fortuitous we will no doubt understand in the coming year. If what you say jack teacher is the amount Breeze had raised over that time is true -the question is why try to sabotage others trying to do the same. Unfortunately, if we revert to our better nature's, Breeze you tried and it didn't't go the way you thought it would - let bygones be bygone and move on. Shareholders are not interested in the egos of others.
  2. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    JR we are all itching to know the man behind the mask, your true identity and exactly how deeply you are connected to Mr Breeze... You are the only poster on here, I believe, who blindly slaves to the idea that a Mr Breeze return to the management of this company would be a good thing. Give it up JR! The SHs have spoken already on that and my advice would be for you to give your advice to Mr Breeze so he can get his own house in order (read GBA and BPH) first. Perhaps then SHs may be impressed rather than scared off by a not so glorious past ...

In relation to Mr Goh Hock, a SH would have to be mad not to want to have a gentleman with his connections on the board. He voluntarily stands aside as one giant company bids to buy out another giant company because he has an interest in both... How on earth is that a bad thing for MMR, please tell us!? I'm happy to be called a dreamer on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.