UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

goind to the end (or to the begin)

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    The agreement will create for sure a "new company".
    Is not (as I'm reading here) a deal involving 20%. Wrong reading.

Amgen is not a company to be partner of 20% of such small company.

They will come asking(demanding) several exclusive rights is several existing products + next future ones. All that will be under "Amagen" prices.

Naif the text that talks about "they don't want weak partners or unhappy).
    Big corporations don't care about... Professionals deal with the transaction not "owners".
    The professionals knows to UNS doesn't exist at that stage a second alternative.

If failure this deal UNS finish as a business in all senses..I don't believe exist any room to raise money or ask another partners comes and buy 20%.

This deal will happen(my views) but the price will be dictated by Amagen.
    Also they will dictate who and for how long will be the CEO/Manager Director and they also wioll decide the level of expenses.
    They will pay 1.00 but they want guarantee this 1,00 will serve al;l the way until they make their own profit.

I don't think exist any chance they will put 150 million and leave to Mr Alan manage the money. No way...
    They are not blind they are not stupid and they know much better than all of us where they are coming in.

My strong believe the deal will happens is because I assume Alan "lost" the battle of 1,2,3 dollars share(aussie)..Not now and not at such circumstances.
    He will in the end accept 100% of the terms dictate by Amgen.
    He cant manage one single day after that if the deal failure.

The deal will be highly painfull(and I have no idea how the share will react). I don't hold and I don't short,but is part of my beliefs the share can have a dramatic fall in announcement day.

I assume even less than 0.10 .

Why ?

The share was 0.12... Any deal will be less than that(I believe).. That can cause a huge pressure on market. Yes...several ones will feel relief because better 0.10 than worth and have brilliant future than 0.22 that can be bankrupt in days.

Very dramatic moments and I think they should ask a trading halt since day 1 until conclusion.

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.