PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Well it did hit 50c today, so that was a pretty good call by...

1. 97 Posts.
    Well it did hit 50c today, so that was a pretty good call by nova star I think. I don’t really know which way it will head from here, but from watching the trading the last three days, and particularly the market detail (i.e. individual orders), the sp is being so obviously manipulated by some fund or other – yes, I know most shares are being manipulated on a daily basis, but I’m just talking about PAN at the moment. Just have a look at the exact 91,074 shares at each of the buy levels from 50.5c to I think 49.5c, which came on almost simultaneously at the close – very nice use of stock to make the buy side look all heavy again.

It’s a bit disturbing that one individual with 5-10 mil PAN shares, and a few million dollars behind them, can almost completely dominate the sp, as I believe they have done probably for the last few weeks or months. I’d still think it’s AMP – it has their ‘buy high, sell low’ signature all over it – with one very adept trader doing a good job exiting a large position, while managing the buy and sell sides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.