FLS 2033% 32.0¢ fluorotechnics limited

Sometime last year, I spoke with someone whose company had been...

1. 8 Posts.
    Sometime last year, I spoke with someone whose company had been directly involved with fls, before RT's tenure I think but if so not all that long before. I honestly can't remember what the company's name was or the name of the person I spoke with or when we spoke, but his credibility was appropriately established.

His view from his somewhat removed distance was that fls was having real trouble getting even operating money. Without actually saying it in these words, his opinion seemed to be that the company's days were numbered.

This is of course based on one person's view, an opinion, but knowing RT's history with Meldex it fits that he would omit his Meldex tenure from his CV. I'd be surprised if fls would knowingly hire as CEO someone who had presided over the near-demise of another company.

RT has evidently paid himself "adequately" since he's been at fls, and he's apparently accomplished little if anything in any efforts he might have undertaken to rebuild the company and turn it into a going concern.

Perhaps there was nothing that could be done, practically nothing to work with, but if that's so, he's been paying himself for doing ... just what?

I think it's worth remembering that this is the deposed CEO of Meldex who as I understand it transferred all his assets to his wife's name and then repaired to Australia when his Meldex game was up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.