OEL 9.09% 1.0¢ otto energy limited

going concern - or not, page-2

1. 29,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    P,
    we all have our opinions, but thats all they are. Its good
    that you spend time and energy warning us OEL holders and potential holders of the possible pitfalls of our investment.But the truth is you really dont know for sure, you dont know eg how much BHP is going to pay OEL for past costs.You dont know whether the major s/holders are going to back the company with further funds should they need it.You dont know the direction of the price of oil or what other calamities or otherwise are going to occur.If you did ypou wouldnt have bought KIK shares or recommended them. They i believe more or less stated today they need a cap/rais to survive or a favorable farmout. As for NDO sadly its now quite apparent to me if i read 10mc's comments correctly re his conversation with Jacot they have no majors at all interested in a farmout and are struggling to find a partner .Why do i say this, because majors have that sort of cash and wouldnt use the credit squeeze as an excuse.
    For me JIMHO OEL if the BHP farmout gets finalised soon and they get a reasonable back costs payment is a better bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $72.25K 6.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9366232 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4532067 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.